Go Back   Polykarbon Art Forum > COMMUNITY > Member's Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Arcade IRC Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-28-2006, 06:59 PM   #21
gold_tangerine
Direct Order to Rock Out

Hi TKN, get banned once like me and you won't be n00b anymore, respect the mods and OriginalNonEmo is a good example of how not to act
I'm gold

- annoying
- immature
- way too opiniated
- Hell's Kitchen is the only show I watch apart from Kids Next Door
- forget a lot
- piss people off
- my brother is NikoTheRuso who is a n00b, he can make pancakes
- I draw two comics, The Atlantic Mantis and an untitled comic about (so far) this one dude and his rather woolly nightmare and wait about a million years and I might get it through 20 pages (longer than that I can't guarantee)
gold_tangerine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 09:54 PM   #22
Mossi
Karbonite

Send a message via AIM to Mossi
Default hello

Ho, i joined a long while back, back when not so many people were around, and its hoveredi n my favorites..
ive come back now, ill be posting a little once i upload a few things
hi everyone!
Old 07-31-2006, 06:15 PM   #23
Threes
umop episdn

Send a message via AIM to Threes Send a message via MSN to Threes Send a message via Yahoo to Threes

Oh awesome I get to introduce myself!

(I forgot to do that earlier)

Let's see, I'm a few days old (on here at least), I like to talk a lot so I hope I dont get banned for spamming -sniff-... Art is fun, but it seems more often than not i have a block and cant do anything but draw hands and eyeballs...

about me: im 5'2", 100lbs more or less, normally snobbish/attempting to be friendly, brown hair to my knees, brown eyes, cute pink and black glasses!!, nerd at heart, game lover (fps, mmorpg, text, soccer, board, pencil and paper, etc), i love to read, write, draw, play music, chew bubblegum, run, hang out, educate myself, work hard, have fun

and... im a n00b!!! yay

ok, man... i'm finished giving my life's story!
Old 07-31-2006, 09:45 PM   #24
MCR_Margie
Karbonite

Send a message via MSN to MCR_Margie

Hi polykarbon art forum members I'm new here and I'm getting to know the site I love all artworks that are posted here and they are fantastic I wish I could draw by mind though but I'm still practicing so I could better in drawing. Here in Puerto Rico their aren't any art schools so I have to learn by my own or I practice by seeing the polykarbon tutorials for examples. Well everyone keep up the good work !
"When evil rules all, an awakening voice from the Sacred Realm will call those destined to be Sages, who dwell in the five temples. One in a deep forest... One on a high mountain... One under a vast lake... One within the house of the dead... One inside a goddess of the sand... Together with the Hero of Time, the awakened ones will bind the evil and return the light of peace to the world..." -Sheik-The Legend Of Zelda Ocarina Of Time
MCR_Margie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 07:32 PM   #25
DarkWater
In Karbonite Freeze

Yo I'm DarkWater. you may have seen me hanging around the forum giving slight tips and comments.

-I'm 16, 17 Sept.23
-wont post until I'm good by my own standards.
-Historian, and Trivia Master
-wont hurt your feelings....unless you want me to?
Old 08-10-2006, 09:05 PM   #26
BlackTerror
Karbonite

hey Im blackterror learning how to do wonderful art like you guys at a great community here
BlackTerror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 05:19 PM   #27
Hoosier
Karbonite

Hey....my name is Mike

I was referred to this forum through a friend, TKN... =D

I look foward to talking to you guys...
Hoosier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 05:51 PM   #28
rinangel

Default hello

hello to all...
been an awful long time since Ive posted on anything...
used to post back when this was on ezboards..*shudders*
anywho..used to go by jiji...* throws waffles at all*
have a sweetened day!
rinangel
aka (jiji)
*stuffs snowfox and eyce into pocket and runs away*
muahahaha!!!!
Old 08-15-2006, 04:13 PM   #29
Minimaul
Karbonite

Hello! I'm Minimaul, I'm new to drawing and I'm looking to learn a whole lot. Once I get some more drawings I'll post them up.
Minimaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 09:53 PM   #30
wowywow
Neko-chin Angel

Hello mina ^__^
I'm ugh.. wowy.. been resident of another C&C ing forum for a while so I decided to join more forums of that kind. I hope we will get along :p
byez nya~
Old 08-17-2006, 03:27 PM   #31
Fetikka
Karbonite

Hello forumites!
I'm 16 years old and i live in Finland. Yes, i know you never heard of it. I've been drawing for roughly six months now, and i cant say im'm getting any better at it. Don't get me wrong, tho, i loooove to draw

I accidentally stumbled upon this community while looking for some quick tips for drawing... boy did i find some! Anyways, i registered onto the forums in order to post my "drawings" and recieve some constructive (read: harsh) criticism, as well as getting good advice from those that have going at it a bit longer than me

Why i want criticism? Because the only criticism i get is from myself, and seeing as im kinda self-critical, its rarely good. And the reason WHY i dont get criticism is that i am kinda embarassed to show my doodles to someone.

Hoping to get better at drawing soon..

Fetikka
Fetikka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 03:21 PM   #32
KioKino
Karbonite

Hi, i'm new here too like the many people who have posted above. I've been going on Polykarbon for ages, but only found out that it had a Forum when i actually looked above all the tips and found a link.
C Ya
KioKino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 07:13 PM   #33
Manamaraya
A candy van!!?

Awards Showcase
2nd Place:  - Issue reason: Halloween Sprite Contest '10 
Total Awards: 1

oh--haha an introduction thread! Hi!
I'm Mana--I like to dress in women's clothing. Whether I'm actually a woman...well--that's up to you I suppose. Anything is possible on the internet.
I just turned eighteen this month--on the 2nd actually.
I love showing my art to people--and receiving both comments and critiques. And I'm not just saying that. Anything to improve on my work--I want to hear...as long as it's not the inevitable 'you style sucks!' that I seem to recieve quite regularily oohoohoo.
Anyways--found this site while going on the treacherous journey of looking for a new art community to join. There's not enough art communities around here. I'm glad I found this one <3

Anyways--enough babble from me
all you need to know is that I'm Mana, I draw, and I am potentially female. (does anyone even read these? XD)
*love*
Old 08-24-2006, 05:02 PM   #34
Naota
Karbonite

Haha, wow, I haven't logged in here in forever. I'm not necessarily new, unless you consider finding this site over 3 years ago as "new"...for any PK veterans that may have seen me post here or there, hello once again! =)

These smilies are so old.

Naota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 11:42 AM   #35
Super Sandwich
Karbonite

Hello. And yes I do have a super sandwitch. I'm new here as well. I like to write, and used to do perspective sketches but haven't in a long time. I'm the brother of Miss. Wiggle.
This is my first forum, so I'll apologize in advance for my bad spelling and possibly newb like posts.
Old 09-04-2006, 05:58 AM   #36
m3_freak
Karbonara

Hi guys,

I'm Nick, from the UK. I came across PK looking for tutorials on the web and have been really inspired by the work here.

I'll be posting some drawings for C&C from the highly talented people here, but as you may have guessed from the fact I was after tutorials it's not quite to the high standard here yet

Anyway, I want to learn and improve and I hope you guys can help!
m3_freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 08:11 PM   #37
Joker
In the 10th dimension!

Send a message via MSN to Joker Send a message via Skype™ to Joker

Hey, now I introduce myself, Just call me Joker, but if you want to know my name is Pablo, I am 21 and I am from Ecuador. I found PK a year ago or so when i liked drawing, but never took it seriously(or at least care about it) until recently, that is why I join, I have noticed I'm one of the oldest guys here (In age not in time here ) and I totaly suck compared to the great mayority of karbonites here. that is why I found this site great for me (Nice, experienced, friendly people, that give you advice instead of making you feel like s#%t)

Love to be here
Balance is the answer...there's no good without evil...there's no white without black...there's no happiness without sadness...there's no greatness if there's no humility!!!!! So bring on the darkness and bring on the light and with both inside me... I shall become GOD!!!!!!!!! Madness is my name and so is sanity, I shall live for myself and throught that I'm gonna live for everyone else!!!!!!
Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 08:54 AM   #38
Zwickel
Karbonite

Send a message via AIM to Zwickel Send a message via MSN to Zwickel

I'm Zwickel, a wannabe animator :p
Old 09-10-2006, 06:19 PM   #39
katonick

I am a nooooob!
Noobs are great!
Without noooobs, there would be no....er......olds.
Spent an hour reading boards and figured, hey, join already.
kat
Old 09-10-2006, 08:26 PM   #40
tactical error
Karbonite

Send a message via AIM to tactical error Send a message via MSN to tactical error Send a message via Yahoo to tactical error

Hey all, the name is Brad but I go by Tact, Tactical Error, TE, Sage, or The Sage online. I tripped across the tutorials here a few years ago, some useful stuff. I've been drawing since age 4(back in the late 80's), mostly just doodles and sketches though. I've been dabbling in photograhy lately. That's about all I can think of right now. You'll get to know me better if we chat.