Go Back   Polykarbon Art Forum > ACTIVITIES > Exercise Yard
Register FAQ Members List Arcade IRC Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-22-2004, 02:03 PM   #1
Phunin
can't get enough of FLCL

Default The Legendary Start Theif

~*~
Have you ever wondered what the stars purpose was except for shining and what they represent? Far into the future where they started to find out more about these new and old stars and life on other planets. They noticed that when some one dies a star blacks out and thats when all of this begins. Scientists have found out that the stars have a link to each and every person on this universe and when they announced that world wide the hunting of the stars began. One woman who was a great theif and possessed great magic rose up from the streets and lunged towards the sky. Where she would through her mini capsules,capture the stars, then who ever the stars were linked to would turn to stone and if the star was harmed there would be a chance that they would die.

When this happened they announced this information world wide and now every police officer along with the whole army are out for this woman. They are giving awards for her even if she is dead or alive.

Now even some pedestrians are out for her but none of them stand a chance.....this is where we come in, 4 people with great power has risen and are out to get this woman for what she has done. Each one of these fighters has a grunge against her because she hurt one of their loved ones. Now the hunt for the legendary star theif begins..........
~*~
-Seeing how Hidro is trying to start his own adventure fc thing I will try to start one too. (I don't know how well its going to go because on the old version of the polykarbon forums no one responded). Anyway my character details will probably be up tommorow or something like that.
Phunin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004, 04:10 AM   #2
vincent316
[TITLE]

Default You got me

Im interested but I have another fc so dont expect me to meet deadlines on these pages and how can we be 4 people when there are only 2 of us. What kind of FC is this like a superpower thing or swords or machines or wjat??
vincent316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004, 07:30 AM   #3
Phunin
can't get enough of FLCL

-.-,maby I want 4 people to join. Also I hate machines so it will probably be a super power type thing.
Phunin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004, 08:11 AM   #4
vincent316
[TITLE]

Default yay

cool i am in..dont expect me to keep a deadline pls....k here is bio

Alexus

Bio:
He was an abandoned kid. All he knew was what was left. All he knew was that his dad was a demon and his mom was a fairy. He also had a letter, a sealed letter which he was only allowed to read when he was 16. He learned his parent's had left to find the Star Thief but failed, they had left Alex there only temporarily but they died from the Star Thief. They had wanted the reward money for him. He swore that as soon as he got a little control of his fire ability and his gun and sword skills he would find the Star Thief and get REVENGE. He sought out at 20 and met____________(other chars,your char) who also plotted to get the Star thief. Some for money, some for fun, some for absolutely unknown reasons.

Character's Pic:

Last edited by vincent316 : 12-27-2004 at 10:18 PM.
vincent316 is offline   Reply With Quote