View Single Post
Old 04-13-2014, 01:10 AM   #9
johnway
Master of rubbish art.

Thanks for the look over xchris. It looks like i'm just off by just a mm or less which would probably explain why i couldn't spot the problem when i turned the paper around every so often and sticking the cross it looked like it was ok. Some of the time i can see where i have made the squares slightly too wide and i compensate by extending the box or forcing myself to go short on the next one.

The skew thing its going to be looked at. I sense i'll need to get that digital camera and take a photo of the original for you guys and let you guys decide whether its as misaligned as the images above show.

Hopefully in the next few weeks i will have more up. But like i said before in my recent post, i will be leaving my current job in 2 weeks so people won't be seeing scanned paperwork and i may resort to photos or taking everything to photoshop where its a much, much, uglier picture. Tried a similar practice yesterday morning before my sketchbook stuff and it was horrible.

Quote:
I almost didn't click on this thread because, "it's going to bethose stupid squares again" :/. But I'm glad I did. These figures are really good.

hopefully more variety next week. Theres going to be squares AND circles in them!

Generally i mess around at the end of the week to reflect on what i've learnt and such. I believe Easter weekend is coming up so i have good friday off, i might skip the let loose thing on friday or just do the let loose thing on thursday.

"Life is one great journey. Shame about the destination"
johnway is offline   Reply With Quote