View Single Post
Old 03-23-2016, 08:49 PM   #13
Hexdust2970
Karbonite

d(So much for keeping up with this thing xD)

I feel like I should have more to show for than I do. But for the past few months there have been many days that have past without me doing anything. :/
And I am still horrible at finishing anything.

Got a nice Huion 610! I love it Still figuring out digital art, playing around with different methods, etc/
Scribbly unfinished mess, anyone?

My unfinished witchsona:

random deer scribble from reference

I think I fixed it up a bit since, but the scarf on this one looks like roll fondant, doesn't it? lol

http://emilysoto.deviantart.com/art/Farhiya-533273069?q=favby%3AAnnikaLeigh16%2F64716193&qo=12 0

And some more recent photo studies--

(that bottom left is super low-contrast, I know. The image I was referencing was dark, and my eyes got so used to it, but it definitely could have been done better haha)

Definitely could have cleaned up this one more if I wanted to but I just.. didn't want to. haha

I was seriously not going to post this next one (cause I'm not done with it and I intend to continue working on it... someday) but ehh whatever. It's been sitting around for a while and if I'm honest, I'm not sure I'll ever get back to it.
Photo study of Luca Hollestelle:

And another WIP study of Sulli:

Tell me what you think!

Last edited by Hexdust2970 : 07-04-2016 at 08:32 PM.
Hexdust2970 is offline   Reply With Quote